Midtronics Battery Analyzers and Testers
The leader in stationary power and transportation battery management, Midtronics Stationary Power provides analyzers, monitoring systems and data management assistance for a variety of applications. Serving the industry for over 25 years, Midtronics offers efficient and cost-effective battery maintenance options for telecommunications, UPS, power utility and broadband applications.
The Celltron Advantage has the capability to test Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) and Vented Lead Acid (VLA) batteries. It is capable of providing Battery Voltage down to one (1) volt and measures inter-cell and terminal connection resistance.
- Conductance based diagnostics, proven effective for identifying and trending battery health
- Highly efficient test processes: 50% reduction in test time compared to other battery analyzers
- Less invasive testing approach that reduces battery discharge, voltage measurement skew, and allows for more tests on a single internal battery without recharge
The Celltron Ultra offers advanced battery testing capabilities for effective evaluation and maintenance of all stationary power systems.
- Software and data management techniques allow user to establish battery reference values when data is not available, for reference-free testing
- Stores over 250 pre-established reference/benchmark values to assist in the development of battery pass/fail thresholds
- Enhanced conductance methodology enables accurate and repeatable testing in the presence of ultra-high electrical interference
- Versatile multi-meter features allow for the measurement of AC and DC voltage and current. Scope function displays AC ripple current and more