WAGO – Electrical Interconnections
As the innovators of the world renowned CAGE CLAMP® concept, WAGO has been the world market leader for more than a half century in the design and manufacture of termination systems incorporating screw-less, spring pressure, wire termination technology.
WAGO offers an unrivalled range of advanced products including PCB mount terminal blocks and connectors; chassis mount terminal blocks;, DIN rail mount terminal blocks; relay modules; signal conditioners;, controller interface modules, power supplies, surge protection, outlet boxes, push-wire connectors, and the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM.
Rail customers often request terminal block assemblies from ARMS, or integrated and wired with power supplies, surge protection, and other components as needed. Contact ARMS for similar assistance.
Rail Mount Terminal Blocks
Master every challenge with WAGO’s rail-mount terminal block systems. Our complete, high-performance line of terminal blocks will be the platform for your solution!
- Complete, high-performance line of terminal blocks for every application
- The highest level of safety: testing above and beyond the scope of industrial standards
- Industry-proven spring pressure connection technology: fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free
- Additional savings through shorter wiring times, faster project commissioning and the elimination of service costs due to maintenance-free connections
- Eliminate time-consuming preparation – no ferrules or crimping required
PCB Terminal Blocks and Pluggable Connectors for Power Electronics
WAGO’s range contains two PCB terminal block families for power electronics with rated cross-sections of 10, 8, and 4 AWG rated current of up to 76 A. These compact and high-performance PCB terminal blocks are easy to use and also offer maximum wiring flexibility. They are available in two variants, with or without lever actuation.
- Comprehensive product range
- Easy conductor termination via Push-in CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology
- Wider conductor range and higher current carrying capacity
- Save money and space by using compact terminal blocks for large cross-sections and high currents
- Connect conductors both horizontally and vertically to the PCB
- Testing both parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry
- Large range of applications in various industries and applications
Feedthrough Terminal Blocks
Feedthrough terminal blocks are ideal for internal and external conductor connection. Easy, tool-free assembly provides fast installation. Different color combinations permit custom marking of connection points.
- Universal spring pressure connection for all conductor types – internal and external up to 16 mm² (6 AWG)
- Easy, tool-free assembly with locking and retaining clips
- 828 Series: Easily open several clamping units at the same time via convenient lever actuation
- Direct ground contact with enclosure/panel (826 Series)